Monday, February 14, 2011

Showcasing the Oscar-Winning QEP Film

On a listserve that focuses on accreditation issues within the SACS region, an administrator from another institution asked for creative ways to provide information about the QEP with her broader college community. In response, I shared our QEP video that was scripted and produced entirely with our "local talent." As I watched the video again myself, I realized that we have so many new faculty and staff who have joined us recently and who may not know the full scope of our plan. The video provides a great introduction to the College's QEP. If you've already seen it, enjoy watching again the Oscar-winning performances of our local celebrities. Okay, I admit it:  we didn't actually win the Oscar that year, but it was only because we were competing against Avatar.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty good! You could cut about half of the dead space and re-edit to make it flow smoother, but great job! And, I did learn about QEP.

The Ripple Effect said...

Thank you for your comment; I am glad that you found the video to be informative.